the holiday

the holiday

IG contest: I am #BecomingExtraordinary 1K transformation give away!! You need that extra boost right up to the Holiday to get you in shape? For the first time I am doing a $1,000 give away to the best transformation! See details and rules below.

32m ago
SOURCE  

Description

IG contest: I am #BecomingExtraordinary 1K transformation give away!! You need that extra boost right up to the Holiday to get you in shape? For the first time I am doing a $1,000 give away to the best transformation! See details and rules below. 1⃣ Go to www.ashleyhorner.co and purchase your trainer** of your choice. You have between July 26th & August 8th to submit your before picture. For the first week all the trainers are on special 25% off so total is only $75.00 !!!! take advantage of this because it's only lasting the first half of registration then the programs will go to full price! Code 1KTRANSFORMATION at checkout 2⃣Submit a before picture holding a newspaper and email to ashleyclinetransformation@gmail.com included should be your phone number, and IG account. I want to see FRONT SIDE & BACK sports bra and shorts is fine. 3⃣ upload your picture to Instagram and you must TAG & FOLLOW @ashley.cline and # the following: #AshleyCline #AshleyClineTransformation #BecomingExtraordinary #BecomingExtraordinaryTransformation #BeautyInStrength 4⃣ 70% of your overall score will be by your transformation but the other 30% is how much you share with me on Instagram! Get creative! I want to know and follow your journey. The ups and downs and what you find in yourself while #becomingextraordinary 5⃣ November 7th, 2014 you will be asked to submit your final picture again with a newspaper and email it to ashleyclinetransformation@gmail.com including all of your contact information as well as upload your final on IG with the same tags (please remember that to set you apart and above your competition you must post often with updates and the appropriate tags about your journey) winner will be announced NOV. 10th, 2014 6⃣ you will have a full support group via Facebook with the program any questions you have motivation needed and ideas can all be found with a special link I send you after program is purchased. **i understand that not all trainers take you up to12 weeks, if you pick a shorter trainer like #Pipehitter you can do almost 2 rounds of that.