Message sent! Check your Phone

medicinal marijuana

medicinal marijuana

Child Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies and Gets Hospitalized

2y ago
SOURCE  

Description

Child Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies - A child in California was hospitalized after accidentally eating his grandmother’s medicinal marijuana cookies that she baked to treat her painful cancer symptoms. Police are unsure about how much the child consumed, but after he didn’t wake up for many hours, the family contacted police. They have been cooperative with authorities through this unfortunate incident.