Message sent! Check your Phone

Huffington Post Taste

Huffington Post Taste

ADD TO YOUR SMART CHANNEL :
  • New Smart Channel

Child Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies and Gets Hospitalized

3y ago
SOURCE  

Description

Child Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies - A child in California was hospitalized after accidentally eating his grandmother’s medicinal marijuana cookies that she baked to treat her painful cancer symptoms. Police are unsure about how much the child consumed, but after he didn’t wake up for many hours, the family contacted police. They have been cooperative with authorities through this unfortunate incident.