water pump

water pump

Kids Electrocuted In Florida Pool Thanks To Crap Electrical Work

2mo ago
SOURCE  

Description

Two kids had to spend four days in the hospital after being electrocuted in the Palms West Gardens Condominium pool. Due to a water pump being improperly grounded, anyone who touched the handrail was electrocuted. Fortunately no one was seriously injured or killed. Source: WEAR 3 ABC - http://bit.ly/So3cGb Boy Killed By Pool Light ABC News - http://abcn.ws/1ok6khr Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneMinuteNews Follow Us on Tumblr: http://oneminutenews.tumblr.com Subscribe To One Minute News: http://bit.ly/Xlvm40 Follow Me On Twitter! @JimPittHarris http://www.twitter.com/JimPittHarris